- When visiting our website, certain data are automatically stored on our servers for the purpose of system administration or for statistical or backup purposes. These data comprise the name of your Internet service provider, in some cases your IP address, the version of your browser software, the operating system of the computer used to access our website, the website you are using to visit us, the websites that you visit while you are with us and, if applicable, any search terms you have been using to find our website. Depending on the circumstances, such data may allow that conclusions be drawn about certain visitors to the website. However, no person-related data are used in this context. Such data are used solely after having been rendered anonymously. If Atoma transfers data to an external service-provider, technical and organizational measures will be taken which guarantee that their transmission occurs in conformity with the statutory data protection regulations.
- If you voluntarily supply us with personal-related data, we shall not use, process or transfer these data beyond the limits permitted by statute or defined by yourself in your declaration of consent. Furthermore, we will transfer your data only, if we are obliged to do so by official or court orders. Under no circumstances this data will be used for commercial actions by partners unless you have explicitly given permission for this.
- Any changes to this Privacy Statement will be published on this page. This enables you to inform yourself at any time about which data we are storing and how we collect and use such data.
- Atoma will store your data safely and, therefore, take all precautionary measures to protect your data against loss, abuse or changes. Contractual partners of Atoma who have access to your data in order to provide services to you on behalf of Atoma are contractually obliged to keep such information in confidence and may not use these data for any other purpose. In some cases, it will be necessary that we transfer your inquiries to affiliated companies of Atoma. Also in these cases your data will be treated confidential.
- Stored data will be deleted by Atoma upon expiration of the statutory or contractual filing period or if Atoma no longer requires the same. At any time, you may, of course, ask for the deletion of your data. You are also entitled at any time to revoke your consent to the use or processing of your person-related data with future effect. In these cases, or if you have any other wishes in connection with your person-related data, please send an e-mail to Atoma : email@example.com or a letter to Atoma bvba, Itterbeeksebaan 71, 1700 Dilbeek . Please also contact us this way, if you would like to know whether we have collected data about you and, if so, which data. We shall endeavor to comply with your wish immediately.
- Please read also the page about our cookies-policy.